Share on Tumblr

Sunday, August 19, 2012

JS Sloane. Modern Classic.

I was stumbling my way through Tumblr, looking at the menswear tags, among other things that the followers of RUDESUIT and of course myself would be interested in. Clothing obviously, but there is far more to a man's wardrobe than his clothing. It's how a man prepares himself everyday. As for myself and my friends, we like to use Murray's Beeswax pomade. It's cheap, smells good, works well. The only problem with it is that it doesn't wash out quickly. It takes a few washes. It's not a huge deal, but it may be for some.
So in my internet travels I came across this lovely product. If you have viewed this video already then you were just as impressed with this man's knowledge of the iconic classics we all have tried to emulate at one point in time as I was. I know one thing is for certain. I would trust this man with every stand of my hair and I will absolutely be purchasing this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment