Share on Tumblr

Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Good Look


This is a look I can really get behind. Granted I would take some creative liberties when applying this to my personal wardrobe, but still a solid look.
I'm all about slimmer fit pants for suits, casual wear, or whatever, but if you haven't noticed the looser fit making a comeback then you should check it out. That as well as the lack of break in the pant is great. Most often you see guys with so much fabric bunching up at the top of their shoe. Get that tailored up. I don't like anything more than a quarter break, but it's your suit. Do what feels comfortable.
Pleats as well. For quite a while the suits you see on street style blogs are very plain. This is a great way to incorporate some classic suiting into a casual wardrobe without going overboard. The small accents here and there like the keys and the distressed belt bring a great balance to a simple look. Plus I think the low slung sweater is very manly.

1 comment:

  1. Pleats? Hmmm, never thought about it. They've always reminded me of my dad, but this guy's really pulling it off. Love the faux-slouch fit of the sweater. Hot hot hot peek of chest hair. ;)

    ReplyDelete