Share on Tumblr

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Traverse City Street Style: Peter

It was a half finished night of being slightly intoxicated on the town yesterday by the time I ran into my friend Peter sitting outside of one of many cafés situated around the city. We greet each other in the usual way of a big ass bear hug and start talking about how we have been. I complement him on his look for the evening and decide to snap a few shots. Earlier that day I stumbled across a clothing company named Field Scout and was very inspired by it. As soon as I saw Peter I noticed his look for the evening was reminiscent of what I had seen earlier on Field Scout. A lived in look. An urban man about town style that to some has been lost to the times of brightly colored t shirts with gold lettering that utter some Twitter hash tag or catchy LMFAO lyric, athletic shorts and a snap back.
Keeping true to the age of the greaser that doesn't require bright colors and trend clothing, Peter knows the tricks.

44.7631° N, 85.6206° W

No comments:

Post a Comment