Share on Tumblr

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

What does it all mean?

Men, how do you feel about jewelry?
It's a touchy subject for men.
I think if a man wants to wear jewelry then it has to hold some significance to him.
For example; I wear a necklace that has 2 charms on it that remind me of times from my younger years, and a ring that my grandfather made from a tarnished piece he found on a shoreline that I came across in an old jewelry case of his.
These things have stories behind them. They are conversation pieces that could serve useful for first encounters or breaking down your style if asked.
Of course watches are a completely different thing. You should have a metal daytime watch, not too flashy or bulky. Something sophisticated. You should also have an evening leather band watch. Be it Black or brown leather. It depends on which color you wear more often.
Whatever accessories you choose to wear make sure it has a purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment