Share on Tumblr

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Shining Example

This is one of those photos that can say a lot without saying anything at all.
All it shows is a person shining their shoes, but what it shows if you look closer is an attention to ones self, an eye for detail and a respect for ones belongings. At least that is what I see.
Shining your shoes can be almost relaxing. Simply thinking about your shoes for a good ten minutes and nothing else and then the feeling when you put those perfectly shined shoes on for the first time after. You feel very confident, like all eyes are one you. It can be a great thing when you're in a funk. I always try to dress my best when I'm feeling my worst. That way if you look good chances are you'll end up feeling good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment