Share on Tumblr

Thursday, December 6, 2012

If The Shoe Fits

I like to indulge. Sometimes too much.
When it comes to clothing, for me it had evolved from what the trends were and pieces that I know will be out of style within two year to a closet of things that I can wear that will be timeless.
That is how I shop. I look for things that I will still love years down the road.
I believe I have found a collection. A full collection that is the epitome of that mindset. Seeing as this is their first clothing line in the almost 118 years the company has been around, one can only imagine the ideas for a collection that have been swimming around in that house and then having it all come to fruition. I am of course talking about the fall collection by Alessandro Santori for Berluti. The shoe company that has created masterpieces of footwear for people like Andy Warhol and Yves Saint Laurent.
Here a a few shots from the collection that I really enjoyed.














No comments:

Post a Comment