Share on Tumblr

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good Look #1





Rather than giving ideas or advice on exactly what to wear and how to wear it like I usually do I will be adding a segment to RUDESUIT that is reminiscent of my earlier blog style of deconstructing a look that I find to be interesting. We will call this "Good Look". If you follow on RUDESUIT on Facebook then you will know that for a small about of time RUDESUIT went astray. I had changed the name to MR. GOOD LOOK and after countless comments about how readers missed the old name, it changed back. However, personally still enjoying the name, I wanted to somehow incorporate it.
So, by tapping into an archive of thousand of street style photographs, runway stills and possibly in the future; personal street style photos, "Good Look" will now be an inspirational piece for men who enjoy deconstructing a look themselves.
Enjoy.

-Spencer

No comments:

Post a Comment